Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I've missed my cute little blog....

Did you ever have guilt for being guilty? I saw this poor blog just sitting there, minding it's own business and not making much of a fuss. It takes the back seat to my main blog .. Goodbye, Fat Girl! and this little blog doesn't complain. I've contemplated giving this blog up. Just deleting it would be easy. But I consider this blog The Little Blog That Could. If I just give it a little attention now and then, it really DOES think it can (be something cool).

So I've been feeling a little guilty for not having tended this cute little blog, so I went ahead and made a new banner for it.

I've got to tell you though, my 2 year old is testing the limits of her momma's patience. I get a lot of "NO" screamed at me and she's in full-fledged pushing other people around mode. I'm pretty lucky that her older sister doesn't push or hit back. But I know Monkey (the younger of the 2) is just carving out her place in the family and the only way she knows how to do that right now is by force and defiance. It's up to A and I to teach her differently. But holy crap can that be a hard job sometimes.

She'll be better by the age of 3, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!