Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Job

Did I mention I'm a licensed in-home childcare provider? I decided on this profession (for the time being) so that I didn't have to put my own children in daycare and although Blue Man has a pretty great job, his income wouldn't cover our expenses so I couldn't be "just" a stay-at-home mom. This is sort of the best of both worlds at times, and a pain in the royal ass at others.

My kids seem to always come second. Which sucks.

There's a lot of mayhem.

I kind of wish I could have my house back (instead of having our "extra" bedroom - that should be Puppy's room) as the daycare / teaching room).

While I love kids, other people's screaming children aren't always as charming as you'd think they'd be.

Also, sometimes I wish I could take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!